Drawdown is the process of sending money from our solicitors to the borrower. This happens once all documentation and security (legal charges) are registered and in place.
Articles in this section
- Why have I not received my expected monthly interest?
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?