“Drawdown” is the process of actually transferring money from our solicitors to the borrower. This happens once all documentation and security (legal charges) are completed and in place.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find copies of your Investor Round-up publication?
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?