“Drawdown” is the process of actually transferring money from our solicitors to the borrower. This happens once all documentation and security (legal charges) are completed and in place.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- How do I sell loanparts?
- What is the pre-funding facility on my account?
- How can I make a withdrawal from my account?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- What happens to interest when I put a loanpart up for sale?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?