When an existing PBL is converted in to a new DFL then investors in the PBL will be repaid, but those lenders will of course have the opportunity to try to invest in the new DFL along with all other lenders.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- "Certified Documents" for KYC and AML purposes
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- As a Lender, what happens when a loan I am invested in converts from a PBL to a DFL?
- I’m a lender. How can I contact Lendy if I need to make a complaint?
- Where is my money held when I transfer funds?