The FT is hosting its first P2P Lending briefing for financial advisers, in recognition of the growing importance of the sector, with the rise of P2P investment trusts backed by high profile fund managers and government-backed initiatives like the IFISA.
Articles in this section
- If you have an adviser, why not suggest they attend this FT briefing on P2P on June 28th 2018
- Platform alert: system update
- What changes have been made to the T&Cs?
- Can you provide an update on PBL155 - Westbury Castle?
- The Daily Telegraph corrects misleading article about Lendy
- What is ‘Variable pre-funding
- Does Lendy have any concerns about cladding on any of its developments?