Lendy refer a friend scheme
• 5% of interest earned for existing investors.
• £50 bonus for new investors.
For every registration made from your unique member URL you'll get 5% of individual interest earned from your referral lead, payable monthly for 12 months.
But you're not the only one to get a reward. We’ll also give your friend or acquaintance a bonus. When they invest £1000 or more, they'll get £50 cash back too.
As soon as a new Lendy account is up and running an investor is free to refer as many friends as they like. Simply, they can pass their personalised URL link on to friends, family or to put up on their website, blog or social networks.
Please note that in order for an investor to qualify for a Refer a Friend reward their friend needs to sign up using our website or over the phone using their link.
We'll also publish the Lendy Reward Table to show where you are in the performance table, with additional benefits to be confirmed shortly.
When will you receive your payment?
We check the statistics on a regular basis and will get in touch with you about the number of registrations made from your URL. We will then transfer the money you have earned. You will receive your money within a week of the first month's investment into your Lendy account and will continue monthly for 12 months.
- Introducing a partner or 'spouse', either directly or indirectly, is not considered an applicable referral.
- Introducing your own company is not considered an applicable referral.
- Refer a friend finder's credit is payable after the monthly interest payout run.
- New lender offer open to individuals who have not previously signed up to Lendy.
- To qualify as a lender you must successfully lend £1,000 or more through Lendy for a minimum of three months.
- Refer a friend payments are 100% discretionary and the scheme can be withdrawn at any time.
- The decision to offer a new investor bonus will rest solely with Lendy. All management decisions are final.
- Your capital is at risk and peer-to-peer lending is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Please refer to our disclaimer.
and start referring today. You will need to be logged in to your account.
Visit our website www.lendy.co.uk
or contact 0800 779 7706 for more information.