There are no restrictions on selling loan parts if your account has a positive balance. If your balance is negative you cannot sell any loan parts invested in/bought that you have held for less than a full 7 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?