A Development Finance Loan is a loan to undertake a construction project. Unlike a bridging loan where the Loan to Value (LTV) is calculated on the current value of the security when the loan is made, for a DFL the LTV (LTGDV) is calculated against the future value, known as the Gross Development Value (GDV), of the security once the project is complete.
Articles in this section
- Why should I invest with Lendy?
- Reasons to invest with Lendy
- What is my investment known as?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- When will my original investment be returned?
- What happens to my money?
- Where is the risk?
- What fees do you charge?
- What do you lend against?