If a borrower repays early, we will return capital to investors on receipt of funds. Investors will not continue to earn interest on capital after it is repaid.
Articles in this section
- When do you consider a loan to be ‘non-performing’?
- What happens if a borrower wants to extend a loan?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back a loan early?
- If a loan does become non-performing, how long will it take me to get my money back?
- When would you appoint a receiver?
- What happens to my investment if Lendy goes out of business?
- What is your debt recovery strategy?