Our lending is secured with a legal charge, and loan amounts do not exceed 70% of the Open Market Value. This means that in the event of a default there should be sufficient equity to allow loan funds to be recouped with the sale of the security. A discretionary Provision Fund is also maintained in case of shortfalls. Since 2013 over 16,000 investors have earned over £25m in interest, and we have a 100% success record in repayments.
Articles in this section
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?