Our lending is secured with a legal charge, and loan amounts do not exceed 70% of the Open Market, valuations are undertaken by independent valuers; however, investors’ capital is at risk should a borrower’s loan become non-performing. This means that in the event of a non-performing loan there should be sufficient equity to allow loan funds to be recouped with the sale of the security. A discretionary Provision Fund is also maintained in case of shortfalls. Since 2013 over 22,000 investors have earned over £46m in interest.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- Why are there overdue loans? What is your policy on overdue loans?