No, it is not possible to increase a previously made investment. However, it is possible to purchase more parts in the loan on the secondary market. We encourage our investors to diversify their investments across different loans on the platform.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- Why are there overdue loans? What is your policy on overdue loans?