Investor funds are held by Lendy in a segregated client account with Barclays Bank Plc. In the unlikely event that Lendy fails or becomes insolvent, this segregation means that investors’ funds are separate to Lendy’s other assets and are only available for distribution back to investors (and not to any other creditors of Lendy).
Articles in this section
- Why have I not received my expected monthly interest?
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?