You can add funds to your Lendy account during registration using a UK issued debit card. Alternatively, you can also add funds to your account after registration with a UK issued debit card or bank transfer, which can be global. When adding funds via bank transfer, please ensure that you include your unique Lendy reference number as the transfer reference which can be found under the Cashier page. Failure to include the correct reference may result in your funds being returned.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- How do I sell loanparts?
- What is the pre-funding facility on my account?
- How can I make a withdrawal from my account?
- How do development loans work?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- What happens to interest when I put a loanpart up for sale?