You can add funds to your Lendy account during registration using a UK issued debit card. Alternatively, you can also add funds to your account after registration with a UK issued debit card or bank transfer, which can be global. When adding funds via bank transfer, please ensure that you include your unique Lendy reference number as the transfer reference. Failure to include the correct reference may result in your funds being returned.
Articles in this section
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?