We use the Bottom Up funding model for all pipeline loans. In the event that a new loan is over-subscribed with pre-funding, we honour the smallest investor pledges first, and work upwards. As an illustration, if a £100 loan had pledges of £10, £20, £20, £60 and £80 - the £10 and £20 investors would be granted their full amount, and the £60 and £100 investors would receive £25 each. This prevents larger investors overwhelming smaller loans, which would happen if we filled the loan proportionally.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Auto-Invest?
- Why have I not received my expected monthly interest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?