In order to set your pre-funding commitments, there are two options. First, you can set all pre-funding commitments on the Pipeline Loans page. This will set all pre-funding to the same amount. Second, if you click on each loan you can amend the pre-funding amount individually. Likewise this can be set on the ‘Pipeline loans’ tab on our website. After you have selected the loans you wish to pre-fund please click the green 'Update Pre-funding' button to save your pre-funding commitments.
Articles in this section
- How do I protect myself against scammers?
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?