If you would like to change or add bank account details all you need to do is transfer some funds into your Lendy account from the new account you would like to use (£1 would be enough). We will automatically pick up the new account details and once that deposit has been made you will then be able to see that new account as an option upon making a withdrawal. Please ensure that the payment reference number is entered accurately, as any error may delay the deposit being credited to your Lendy account. Note, if you are making more than one deposit in a day, please make it a slightly different amount so our systems pick it up.
Articles in this section
- How do I protect myself against scammers?
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?