Pipeline loans are those loans that are currently undergoing assessment and valuation. If the borrower and their security property meet the lending criteria the project will be moved to the Live Loans section for investment. If the loan is due to go live you will be notified by email 24 hours prior to the loan going live. Note, there may be circumstances when there is a delay to a 'go-live', for example when our credit controls pick up a last minute issue that requires further investigation.
Articles in this section
- Why have I not received my expected monthly interest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- Why are there overdue loans? What is your policy on overdue loans?