The rate is annualised from the monthly rate. We don’t offer interest compounding as interest is paid to investors monthly, which you could re-invest and so technically earn a compounded rate of return.
Articles in this section
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- Why are there overdue loans? What is your policy on overdue loans?
- How do I sell loanparts?