When an existing PBL is converted in to a new DFL then investors in the PBL will be repaid, but those investors will of course have the opportunity to try to invest in the new DFL along with all other investors.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find copies of your Investor Round-up publication?
- Why have I not received my expected monthly interest?
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?