When an existing PBL is converted in to a new DFL then investors in the PBL will be repaid, but those lenders will of course have the opportunity to try to invest in the new DFL along with all other lenders.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- How do I sell loanparts?
- What is the pre-funding facility on my account?
- How can I make a withdrawal from my account?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- What happens to interest when I put a loanpart up for sale?
- How can I add new bank account details to my account?