If you would like to withdraw any funds that have not been invested simply go to the ‘Cashier tab’ at the top right of the page when you are logged in. Then click ‘UK withdrawal >’ or 'International withdrawal' on the left of the page. Then select how much you would like to withdraw and then choose the account you would like the funds to go to.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- Why are there overdue loans? What is your policy on overdue loans?