In order to amend your pre-funding commitments, there are three options. First, you can amend all pre-funding commitments on the Pipeline Loans page by selecting a figure from the dropdown list above the green button labelled ‘Update Pre-Funding’. This will amend all pre-funding to the same amount. Second, you can amend the Pre-Funding amount on an individual loan on the dropdown lists in the ‘Pre-Funding’ column on the Pipeline Loans page. Third, you can select a figure for Pre-Funding on a Pipeline Loans individual page by clicking on a particular loan when on the Pipeline Loans page.
Articles in this section
- How do I protect myself against scammers?
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?