In order to get a balance between supply of loans and investor appetite, we offer varying rates to cater for varying investors. We will vary the offered interest rates on a multitude of factors including Loan to Value, location, borrower history, exit strategy and probable demand. We cannot comment on what interest rates will be offered as each loan will be priced separately but we can confirm they will still be very attractive on a risk adjusted basis. The reduction in interest on some loans should result in more loans coming through the pipeline. This will result in more investment funds being deployed more of the time leading to an overall increase in earnings.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find copies of your Investor Round-up publication?
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?