If you would like to withdraw any funds that have not been lent simply go to the cashier tab at the top of the page when you are logged in. Then click UK withdrawal. Then select how much you would like to withdraw and then click on the account you would like the funds to go to. However, if there is no bank registered to your Lendy account or you have entered an incorrect reference number when you previously deposited funds from your account this system will not work. Please check that you have provided the correct reference number that is unique to your Lendy account. If this is the case and you correct the details you should then be able to see your bank account as an option to withdraw funds to.
Articles in this section
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?
- How do I sell loanparts?
- What is the pre-funding facility on my account?
- How can I make a withdrawal from my account?
- How do development loans work?
- What do ‘Legal Charge’ and ‘Debenture’ mean?
- What happens to interest when I put a loanpart up for sale?