If you purchase loan parts and then are left with a negative balance on your Lendy account (which you can do up to £10,000 currently for most investors) you will then have to balance the account (bringing it to £0 or higher) within typically 24 hours for you to then be able to sell loans that are under 7 days old. You will need to make a bank transfer or sell loan parts older than 7 days old to rectify this. Your investments could be cancelled if you do not resolve this matter.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find copies of your Investor Round-up publication?
- Why have I not received my expected monthly interest?
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?