Unfortunately not, as there are commercial sensitivities surrounding purchases of properties and development sites. Our platform is readily accessible by investors, but if an interested party were to sign up to our platform with a view to investigating the purchase price of a specific property, they would be able to find out the price and potentially upset the deal by making a slightly higher offer to the seller. This might be disastrous to our borrowers as they could lose a property opportunity, which would, in turn, prevent our loan from proceeding.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find copies of your Investor Round-up publication?
- Can I authorise someone to operate my Lendy account on my behalf?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?
- Why haven’t I had a response to my email?
- Why is my account still not activated after already depositing funds?