Loan book updates are typically communicated every working Friday (with ‘go-live’ notices and ‘go-lives’ and other ad hoc communications communicated regularly).
Articles in this section
- Why have I not received my expected monthly interest?
- How do I invest?
- I'm a first time user, how do I invest money?
- Do the interest rates take into account monthly compounding?
- Is there a schedule for processing cash deposits?
- When can we expect loan book updates?
- Is interest compounded?
- Can you include the purchase price in the loan particulars?
- What information is provided on a loan to help me choose the most suitable?
- Why are my loan parts not eligible for sale?