Lendy does not offer any accounting, tax or legal advice. We also do not, and cannot, offer investment advice. We would recommend you to seek advice from an independent financial adviser, solicitor and/or accountant. You may wish to visit unbiased.co.uk to search for an adviser in your area.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain the role RICS plays in your property valuations?
- Why can't Lendy disclose any further information on loans being dealt with by our legal department?
- Reasons to invest with Lendy
- What is my investment known as?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- When will my original investment be returned?
- What happens to my money?
- Where is the risk?
- What fees do you charge?