Lendy does not offer any investment, lending, accounting, tax or legal advice. We would recommend you to seek advice from an independent financial adviser, solicitor and/or accountant. You may wish to visit unbiased.co.uk to search for an adviser in your area.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain the role RICS plays in your property valuations?
- Why can't Lendy disclose any further information on loans being dealt with by our legal department?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- Where is the risk?
- What if I change my mind or want to release capital before the loan is repaid?
- How is the interest received calculated?
- Is my lending guaranteed?
- When the borrower repays the loan, what happens to the capital?
- What happens to my lending if I die?