When we receive the term end repayment from the borrower, we will credit your online investor account as soon as possible. These funds are then available to you to either invest in other available loans or to withdraw.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain the role RICS plays in your property valuations?
- Why can't Lendy disclose any further information on loans being dealt with by our legal department?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- Where is the risk?
- What do you lend against?
- What if I change my mind or want to release capital before the loan is repaid?
- How is the interest received calculated?
- Is my lending guaranteed?
- When the borrower repays the loan, what happens to the capital?