Borrowers approach us with an extensive range of property projects including purchases, developments, refurbishments and commercial premises acquisition. If approved the loan is secured by a legal charge on the property, which is valued by a professionally qualified Chartered Surveyor. The surveyors all hold Professional Indemnity Insurance to protect against an inadequate service, and the loan amount does not exceed 70% of the Open Market Value of the property.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain the role RICS plays in your property valuations?
- Why can't Lendy disclose any further information on loans being dealt with by our legal department?
- Reasons to invest with Lendy
- What is my investment known as?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- When will my original investment be returned?
- What happens to my money?
- Where is the risk?
- What fees do you charge?