We do not have a maximum amount you can credit to your account. The maximum amount of investment you could make to a project is 100% of the required loan, however it is very important that you diverse your portfolio. There is no minimum investment amount. Funds that you credit to your account but are not committed to a project can be withdrawn at any time.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain the role RICS plays in your property valuations?
- Why can't Lendy disclose any further information on loans being dealt with by our legal department?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- Where is the risk?
- What if I change my mind or want to release capital before the loan is repaid?
- How is the interest received calculated?
- Is my lending guaranteed?
- When the borrower repays the loan, what happens to the capital?
- What happens to my lending if I die?