We do not have a maximum amount you can credit to your account. The maximum amount of investment you could make to a project is 100% of the required loan, however it is unlikely you would achieve this owing to the current demand for our projects. There is no minimum investment amount. Funds that you credit to your account but are not committed to a project can be withdrawn at any time.
Articles in this section
- Can you explain the role RICS plays in your property valuations?
- Why can't Lendy disclose any further information on loans being dealt with by our legal department?
- Reasons to invest with Lendy
- What is my investment known as?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- When will my original investment be returned?
- What happens to my money?
- Where is the risk?
- What fees do you charge?