All loans made through Lendy’s platform are secured by a legal charge over UK property and loan amounts never exceed 70% of the properties’ Open Market Valuations undertaken by independent valuers; however, investors’ capital is at risk should a borrower default.
Articles in this section
- Who is behind Lendy?
- What is the relationship between Lendy and the investment platform?
- Is Lendy regulated?
- How are loans secured?
- Are your investments safe?
- What is peer to peer property lending?
- Our track record
- Why do people borrow through Lendy?
- Where can I find your press releases?
- Where can I find your press articles?