Investors on the Lendy platform currently earn gross annual returns of up to 12% before tax by funding secure property backed bridging loans. These rates can be achieved because our borrowers require loans that are available quickly and for a relatively short period of time, and so are happy to pay higher rates of interest compared to the interest levels on a traditional longer term mortgage.
Articles in this section
- Why should I invest with Lendy?
- Reasons to invest with Lendy
- What is my investment known as?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- When will my original investment be returned?
- What happens to my money?
- Where is the risk?
- What fees do you charge?
- What do you lend against?