When you open an account with Lendy you can choose to invest in any loans, subject to availability. On making an investment you are expected to arrange for Lendy to receive cleared funds within 2 working days, after which Lendy has discretion to cancel the loanpart allocated to you should it so wish. Funds not invested in a loan will be held in the Lendy Client Bank Account with Barclays Bank PLC. Interest is not paid on any such balances. When the loan is drawn down, all relevant funds are then transferred out of the Lendy Client Bank Account and passed to the Borrower or their solicitors.
Articles in this section
- Do you reward referrals?
- Do you offer new investor incentives?
- Can you tell me about the new development tranche cash back offer?
- Can you tell me more about the new bonus accrual scheme?
- Why should I invest with Lendy?
- Reasons to invest with Lendy
- What is my investment known as?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- When will my original investment be returned?