Your initial investment and any outstanding interest are credited to your account when the loan is fully repaid. The typical loan term is 6 months, however borrowers can repay the loan before the agreed end date. Once the loan is repaid in full we ensure your funds are returned immediately, allowing you to withdraw the balance or commit to new loans.
Articles in this section
- Why should I invest with Lendy?
- Reasons to invest with Lendy
- What is my investment known as?
- How much can I invest?
- What return can I expect?
- When will my original investment be returned?
- What happens to my money?
- Where is the risk?
- What fees do you charge?
- What do you lend against?