Lendy is the peer to peer investment platform launched in 2013 and is a trading name of Lendy Ltd. Peer to peer lending, also known as person to person or P2P lending, allows investors to finance development projects and property purchases. Our investment platform ensures this process is fast, simple and secure, and has delivered a fixed interest rate of up to 12% per year, before tax. All proposals are fully assessed by our experienced credit committee before being made available for investment.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find your annual report?
- Who is behind Lendy?
- What is the relationship between Lendy and the investment platform?
- Is Lendy regulated?
- Are your investments safe?
- What is peer to peer property lending?
- Why do people borrow through Lendy?
- Where can I find your latest news?
- Where can I find Lendy's report and accounts?